Tuesday, February 26, 2013

28 weeks and Growth

Hello there!!!! I hope you all are doing wonderful. Chase and I want to thank each one of you for praying for us and Brynn through out this journey. We can not get through this with out you or your prayers. We will still be asking for prayers, especially for Growth with her heart and to continue to develop properly.

So today 2/26/2012 we had several visits, One at 9:30 for a fetal ultra sound, one at 10:40 for an Echocardiagram, and the last to meet my new OB/GYN who will deliver Brynn. So today was a LONG day but actually a good day.
The Fetal ultra sound went VERY Well. You know the drill by now....Lay down, shirt up, goop on and lay there for about an hour...but this time Chase got to experience a little of the "goop" the ultra sound tech was lubing me all up and flung a huge glob of "goop" on chase! HAHAHA the look on his face was priceless...I laughed and kinda got a little satisfaction with this LOL, I told him, I am sorry but I do not feel sorry for you! HAHA.
 We got to see Brynn up close and personal. She was not shy....and just so you know...she is still a SHE! LOL Brynn is measuring perfect for gestational age. She weighs 2 lbs 13oz and has HAIR....I saw it! it was Crazy! She was waving and showing off for everyone! But the Fetal doctor said she was doing " Wonderful". YAY BLESSINGS, PRAISE GOD!
Sometimes with " Heart Babies" other things can be wrong with the baby but Brynn seems to be just perfect!

So on to our Echo- another hour long test. We really like our " Team of Doctors" they are so kind and compassionate. So after the Echo ( heart test) we go back for a consult with the Cardiologist so she can go over what they see.....the 10 minutes it takes for her to get back to us is always so nerve racking....just what to know what is going on.

Dr. Altman comes in with the echo results....." THERE HAS BEEN GROWTH" I am sorry...come again!!! I wanted to jump up and down for joy and cry at the same time. Now don't get me wrong she IS still having problems with her heart BUT THERE IS GROWTH!!!!! The Mitral valve has grown a little, the right ventricle seems to have a little better flow and the length of her left ventricle is just as long as the right ventricle...PRAISE GOD!!!! Brynn still has LONG way to go but these are big steps for what we are dealing with...I know that it's God and your prayers that are getting her there! We ask to please continue to pray for growth and for her to continue to thrive like she is!! We are staying positive with realistic expectations. BUT with GOD all is possible. She still needs the Aortic Arch to grow, the left ventricle of her heart to grow and the mitral and aortic valves to grow more but I know with the progression we had today that it can happen!

So the Appt with my new OB/GYN....I really liked him, very kind, and understanding and helpful. He actually reminds me alot of my OB/GYN...(Dr. S) so I know God is totally looking out for me when it comes to my health too!

So all in all today was a great day with wonderful blessings. Thank you again for all your prayers!

Just and FYI we will start selling shirts for Brynn in support of her and others with CHD they will say " Brynn's Faithful <3" They will be Black with white lettering and a Red heart. If you think you might want one go a head and send me a mess, or text and We will start getting them ordered $15. My goal is to have everyone wear them the day of Brynn's surgery and take a picture of it so I can show her all the people who supported her!

2 comments:

  1. Kelle Ann!!! I am prasing God for such wonderful news!!!! Dad & I will continue to pray and praise God!!! Prayers Work!!! Hallelujah!!!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen I will definitely continue to keep baby Brynn in my prayers. Awesome to hear that God is moving. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. I would love a shirt to be a support!

    Blessing & Hugs,

    Krissti Bryant

    ReplyDelete